2018 ALL-INCLUSIVE PRICING
We are doing our best to keep our pricing simple. We'll worry about the details...you worry about having fun!
From Saturday, May 19th (Walleye Opener) until Sunday, September 16th:
Pricing per adult per night for groups of - 2-4 $300 / night
Pricing per adult per night for groups of - 5+ $275 / night
From Monday, September 17th until Sunday, November 11th:
Pricing per adult per night for all group sizes - $225 / night
Our ALL-INCLUSIVE packaging includes everything you'll need:
- 17 1/2' and 19' premium deep vee boat with 50 or 60 horsepower motor
- Fish/depth finders/GPS
- Guided first day
- Open Bar (Brew pub and liquor)
- ALL the gas you can use (no surcharges or overcharges)
- ALL the bait you can use (crawlers, minnows, leeches) (no surcharges or overcharges)
- Walleye tackle
- Fish cleaning/freezing
- Three meals a day:
- Breakfast - hot filling breakfast served in the Lodge. Examples include; pancakes, waffles, bacon & eggs, fruit, juice, etc.
- Lunch - picnic lunch every other day to take on the water with your sandwich, chips, fruit & drink.
- Lunch - “SHORE LUNCH” at the island every other day. All you can eat walleye with all the fixings.
- Dinner - no one leaves hungry, dinner served in the Lodge. Examples include steak, prime rib, chicken, lasagna, spaghetti
No hidden pricing. No surcharges. No surprises!
Our mission; to provide you with a guest experience that exceeds your expectations, giving you the maximum value!
|Eagle Lake Island Lodge||other lodges|
|1 pm check-in||No charge||Charge extra|
|10 am check-out||No charge||Charge extra|
Guided 1st day
All you can use
|Gas||All you can use||Some provided|
|Upgrade boats||Every boat is an upgrade||Charge extra|
|Ice||No charge||Charge extra|
|Game room||No charge||Charge extra|
|Laundry||No charge||Charge extra|
|Special meal plan||No charge||Charge extra|
- We are flexible with kids - please let us know ages and we'll work through it.
- Check out time is 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Pricing is in U.S. dollars.
- Pricing does not include a fishing license, or Canadian sales tax (13% GST/HST)
- Guide service is available for $250.00.
- Max three people per boat - will fish two people per boat if extra boats are available
- No lunch is provided on day check in day