5th Annual Eagle Eye Conference
20/20 for 2020
July 15 - 18, 2020
Your trip includes all of the amenities the island has to offer:
- The 2020 Speaker is Dr. Scot Morris
- 12 hours of COPE approved education
- First-class recreation and dining facilities
- Bar and game room; pool table, shuffle board, satellite tv, high-speed internet
- Phenomenal fishing; walleye, musky, northern and small mouth bass
- Premium Lund and PrinceCraft boats with Mercury outboards and complete marine electronics
- All you can use bait, gas and dock services
- Open bar with preferred liquor and local micro-brewery beer on-tap
Pricing and details -
- $300USD per night, per person
- 13% GST, gratuity and fishing license not included
- Lakefront Lodging
- Boat / Motor / Electronics and Gas
- Bait (crawlers)
- 3 meals per day
- Premium Liquor/mix and Draft Canadian Beer
Do you want to take advantage of our guide service? It’s just $250 per day.
$300 deposit is required for each guest to reserve your spot.
Extra days available for a few cabins in advance and at the end of the event for those looking to book a longer stay.
Speak with Jim Macdougall or Charlene Snow, General Managers about booking and any questions you may have.
For more information relating directly to COPE Approved speakers contact.
Dr. Dean Springer -
- email - email@example.com