2020 ALL-INCLUSIVE PRICING
Early Bird Special - $25 per night discount
(if deposit received before December 31st, 2019)
- May 16 - August 31; $350 per night per person for groups of 4 or less
- May 16 - August 31; $300 per night per person for groups of 5 or more
- September 1 - October 4; $250 per night per person for any group size
- $25 per night discount if deposit is received before December 31st, 2019
- Kids 0-5 years old = free
- Kids 6-12 years old = $75 per night
- Kids 13 - 17 years old = $150 per night
- Kids 18+ = full price
3% charge for credit cards for all but deposits
Our ALL-INCLUSIVE packaging includes everything you'll need:
- 17 1/2' and 19' premium deep vee boat with 50 or 60 horsepower motor
- Fish/depth finders/GPS
- All boats equipped with bow mount Minnkota trolling motors
- 1 Guided day included
- Open Bar (Local microbrewery draft beer and premium liquor)
- ALL the gas you can use (no surcharges or overcharges)
- ALL the bait you can use (crawlers, minnows) (no surcharges or overcharges)
- Walleye tackle
- Fish cleaning/freezing
- Three meals a day:
- Breakfast - hot filling breakfast served in the Lodge. Examples include; pancakes, bacon, sausages, french toast, & eggs, juice, coffee, etc.
- Lunch - picnic lunch every other day to take on the water with your sandwich, cookies fruit & drink.
- Lunch - “SHORE LUNCH” at the island every other day. We cook your freshly cleaned walleye with all the fixings.
- Dinner - no one leaves hungry, dinner served in the Lodge. Examples include steak, prime rib, chicken, lasagna, ribs, spaghetti, roast pork and turkey
No hidden pricing. No surcharges. No surprises!
Our mission; to provide you with a guest experience that exceeds your expectations, giving you the maximum value!
|Eagle Lake Island Lodge||other lodges|
|Open Bar||Drink all you want!
|2 pm check-in||No charge||Charge extra|
|10 am check-out||No charge||Charge extra|
All you can use
|Gas||All you can use||Some provided|
|Upgrade boats||Every boat is an upgrade||Charge extra|
|Ice||No charge||Charge extra|
|Game room||No charge||Charge extra|
|Laundry||No charge||Charge extra|
|Special meal plan||No charge||Charge extra|
- Check in time is no earlier than 2 p.m. and no later than sunset
- Check out time is 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Pricing is in U.S. dollars.
- Pricing does not include a fishing license, gratuities, or Canadian sales tax (13% HST)
- Guide service is available for $250.00.
- Three people per boat
- No lunch is provided on check in day
Northern Lights seen from Eagle Lake Island Lodge
Bald eagle soaring over Eagle Lake in Ontario
Picturesque sunset on Eagle Lake
Treetop view of Eagle Lake, Ontario